Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Guest request for Otakon. help please?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah! Can't believe I forgot that one XD

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow...I didn't know there were that many! Hong Kong itself only has about two major ones (I think...I'm a little rusty here) for anime/manga cosplay, but it has a J-rock cosplay every weekend. O__O Too bad I'm not into J-rock! [img]frown.gif[/img]

    I would love to make my own costume...but I can't sew. ^^ Sewing is one of those things that is way over my head. The last time I made anything was in 8th grade where I sewed together a sweater which had one sleeve about five inches longer than the other. ^^***

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You forgot Anime Central (ACen). That's this weekend. I was supposed to go but unfortunately I have a physics final on friday. It's a shame too. One of my friends and I were going to do a badass Subaru and Seishirou cosplay.

    Anyway, I emailed those Otakon peeps for you. I'd love to meet Yuki Kaori myself too.

    -Reikou

  4. #14
    Inactive Member hyaku's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9th, 2003
    Posts
    12
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks guys! We really showed them. Bwahahahahahaha! Er, sorry . . . But now they had darn well better invite her!

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You forgot one, but it's easy to forget, sinc eit's brand new.

    Ushicon - Austin, TX.

    They've only been doing Ushicon for two years now. next year will be their third year. ^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •